HEALTH PROTOCOL FOR THE OPERATION OF HOTEL SECTIONS OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE
WITH THE GUIDELINES OF THE GREEK PUBLIC HEALTH ORGANISATION AND THE MINISTRY OF
Measures for the prevention of the transmission of corona virus SARS-COV-2 for the
accommodation Iolkos Hotel Apartments within the framework of the Government Gazette
Details of the person responsible for implementing the procedure for the management of a
CHAIDEMENAKIS ANTONIS / receptionist and customer information
Tel. 6972475695 email email@example.com
The hotel staff have been informed of and are implementing all the measures stated in this
Measures and new hotel policy regarding increased health measures;
– The provision of hand antiseptic for the use of the guests at the reception desk and in the
common areas of the hotel.
– The addition of floor markings at a distance of 2 metres to indicate where the guests will stand.
– The rearrangement of furniture to avoid crowding in common areas ( 4 people /10 square
– The keeping of distances during check-in and check-out, and the compulsory extension of
check-out and check-in times. ( Check-out until 11.00 am and check -in from 3.00 pm.)
– The option of checking in using an online form.
– The regular disinfection of surfaces in the reception area and in common areas of the hotel.
– The disinfection of keys.
– Non-residents are prohibited from entering the rooms.
– The accommodation is obliged by the prefecture to keep a record of the details of all guests.
– The cleaning staff will use personal protective equipment when cleaning and disinfecting
rooms and common areas.
– The room will not be cleaned frequently during each guest’s stay, only at the request of the
-If guests do not want their room to be cleaned, towels and rubbish bags will be provided.
– The cleaning of the room will take place after the guest has checked out.
-The room will have been vacant the night before the arrival of each new guest. If this is not
possible, the room will have been cleaned and disinfected.
– Certified cleaning products and disinfectants will be used.
– The air conditioners will be disinfected after the departure of each guest.
– Clean and unwashed linen will be kept in separate areas.
Doctor Ch. Vittorakis
Family Doctor / Polyclinic
24/7 Medical Assistance
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Palea Ethniki Odos Kissamou Chanion 340
73014 Platanias – Chania – Crete
Tel: (+30) 28210 60606
Fax: (+30) 28210 60750
Mob.: (+30) 6932 566 606
WhatsApp (office hours & NON emergency only):
(+30) 6983 302 375